Why happiness requires everyday practice?
In this intimate interview, I talk with Anne Vainio about her unique story. After drastic losses and facing serious health issues she started a journey to the self and shifted from self-ignorance and numbness to self-knowledge and awareness - and built a new foundation to her life.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- What does it really mean to connect with your true self.
- Changing from achievement to consistency and alignment.
- The essence of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual clarity.
- Why reinforcing happiness must be part of everyday routines.
- Big dreams can be achieved with consistent, patient steps.
- Clear future vision and intentions keep the passion and motivation high.
- Have fun: Stop. Reset. Play.
We also hit the big question: Is it necessary to lose something important before we take it seriously and find the motivation to seek help and make the changes?
Watch the video here
Or listen to the audio here:
The biggest lesson here is to learn how to listen and trust the inner voice and stop comparing ourselves with others.
To get connected with your authentic self again and creating clarity for the future, we basically went deep with these four questions:
- Who am I?
- What you want; what is that your deepest desire?
- What is meaningful and fulfilling for you?
- How to make it happen?
Stop. reset. play.
And have fun! Thank you so much for watching!