2017 was like a year-long holistic detox for me.
There were so many life lessons, so much change and a lot of work. I took a massive leap in many areas of life by turning inward, opening my awareness and standing up in a new way.
It is time to construct and create a new, steadier foundation. This manifesto is the key to it.
My 2018 manifesto:
• Do my things, work, and business in my way - less by the book or how it’s “supposed” to be done.
• Focus on feeling good - release tension and set an intention, at every moment.
• Trust my gut and intuition.
• Care, try, and think less - focus on doing more and following through.
• Bend time, not myself - stay rooted.
• Choose carefully who I work with.
• Work smarter, not harder.
• Let go of the need to control the things that I can’t affect (there must be an endpoint for this).
• Embrace my personal needs, my body, my health and wellbeing (after struggling with physical issues and going through pretty dark times mentally I am now feeling so healthy and well that I can’t appreciate it more).
• Be powerful, vulnerable me and speak my truth.
External abundance, results, and achievements follow when we keep our visions clear and stay internally aligned - and courageously walk towards them.
New Year, New Feel, New Chances, Same Dreams, Fresh Starts.
How about you - what are your commitments for this year?
If you like this, share with your friends!
You can get more inspiration, free content, and ideas for creative living by downloading my free guide The 7 Habits and Rituals to Feel Calm, Connected and Energized Every Day.